TRAVEL ADVICE FOR SPAIN
Holiday preparation is vital to problem free vacation to Spain. By doing your groundwork prior to going for Spain, you can easily lessen the prospect of anything going wrong. A huge number of visitors regularly regret for not doing these basic pre travel steps just before heading for Spain.
Obtain the most updated medical services obtainable and travel health recommendation for Spain from the table underneath. You may, also, obtain a vast selection of facts to assist you plan for a safe and fulfilling travel to Spain and a safe stay whilst you are in there.
Travel Health Advice for Spain
Travel insurance hints for Spain
Travel advice for Spain
Travel Health Advice For Spain
You may also obtain further travel health advice from travel vaccination for Spain
The travel advice information on this travel immunisation website does not replace your doctor's advice. Information about travel disease risk in Spain and travel vaccination immunisation for spain are drawn from the centres for Disease Control websites around the world and refers to known health risks in Spain.
The travel health information for Spain provided does not include any information relating to disease outbreaks, which may occur regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your doctor before you travel to Spain for the most up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Tips for Spain Travel Insurance
- Ensure that you understand exactly just what exactly your travel insurance covers as they are not unlimited. It may not cover you for cancellation or change to travel plans.
- Clarify any sort of policy concerns directly with the insurance company.
- Verify that medical cover is sufficient for possible expenses in Spain. Make sure you declare any sort of pre-existing medical ailments you could have.
- Commonly, cover for baggage and personal possessions is limited and costly products for example cameras, laptops and/or jewellery may have a may have a per-item limit.
- Exclusions: Standard exclusions exist on all travel insurance policies such as acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance policies may be invalidated where injuries are sustained under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Travel Tips For Travel To Spain
- Take a look at the current travel advice for Spain from any of the following websites: UK travel advice for Spain, US State Department travel warnings for Spain or Canadian government travel advice for Spain.
- Buy an appropriate travel insurance for Spain to pay hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any type of pursuits, for instance adventure sports, in which you wish to Spain.
- In advance of travelling to Spain register your travel and contact particulars on the net or at your local embassy or consulate as soon as you arrive in Spain, so they are able get hold of you in an emergency.
- Abide by the Spanish law. Consular support cannot really bypass local Spanish laws, even where local laws tough or unjust by your country’s standards.
- Check to find out if you must have visas for Spain or countries you are traveling to or transiting. Keep in mind that a Spanish visa does not guarantee entry into Spain.
- Prepare copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a separate location to the originals and leave a copy with a friend or relative at home.
- Confirm with doctors for facts about recommended vaccinations or some other precautions for Spain and see about Spain procedures on travelling with prescription drugs.
- Leave a copy of your trip itinerary with a friend or relative at home and maintain regular contact with family and friends while in Spain.
Dual Nationality Holders
Before departing your home country check whether you are regarded as a national of the Spain.
Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
Passport Validity For Spain
Ensure your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Spain will refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow passengers to board flights if their passport does not meet this requirement.
Before travelling, you should contact the Spanish embassy or consulates
of each country you intend to visit to confirm the entry requirements.
Spanish Embassies Worldwide
2001 - 2012